Tuesday, September 12, 2006

LXX that work's properly with Strong's Numbers

Re: E-Sword updates
Posted by: "Ben Krueger" ben.krueger@shaw.ca letstalkpublications
Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:18 am (PST)
> > >LXX that work's properly with Strong's Numbers.> >> > I thought that somebody had provided the workaround for that. [I'm> > sorry, I've forgotten what it is, but it involves csting Greek> > Strong's as Hebrew. I _think_ the details are in the list archives.]I created an LXX+ dictionary and I put it in the e-sword_modules yahooforum's file area.<<http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ e-sword_modules/ files>> in thedictionaries folder.


Posted by: "Wayne Shaffer" wayne777@post.com wayne7777777777
Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:05 am (PST)
--- In eSword@yahoogroups. com, "Jonathon Blake" wrote:>> Wayne wrote:> > >LXX that work's properly with Strong's Numbers.> > I thought that somebody had provided the workaround for that. [I'm> sorry, I've forgotten what it is, but it involves csting Greek> Strong's as Hebrew. I _think_ the details are in the list archives.]> True, there is a workaround, and it's not bad. It requires a"special" dictionary module to "trick" e-Sword. (Thanks again towhomever it was that created that.) Doesn't help with the "tool-tip"definitions, but better than nothing.> >Proximity searching> > If I hadn't gotten sidetracked into writing documentation for utility> programs, I would have written a program to do that a year ago.> Cool! That implies there is hope. :-)

No comments: